Zero Spam and its services are provided AS-IS with no warranty or guarantees. In simple terms, if the use of our services causes you any kind of loss, we can not and will not be held responsible.
We expect you to use our services responsibly. We do not mind small companies or individuals using our services. However, if you are a medium/large/enterprise company/ISP that does a considerable amount of queries, we ask that you contact us. This helps keep the service fast and responsive to everyone.
- Your use of this data and supporting software is non-commercial.
- You will not charge money for any software that utilizes the data.
- Free API queries are limited to 100 per day.
- Everything else is covered under a Creative Commons License.
- Any of the above terms may be waived, at the discretion, of the copyright holder (this website).
All correspondence with Zero Spam and its staff members are considered a matter of record. We do not consider any correspondence to be confidential unless there is mutual agreement to conduct confidential communications.
We reserve the right to archive, publicly display, publish, and/or repost any correspondence or communication with us or with any staff member, including, but not limited to:
- Form submissions (including removal requests)
- Postal mail
- Chat logs
- Legal documents, regardless of how delivered
- Online comments (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
It is our policy that messages and other communications of a threatening nature are to be publicly posted.
- We will not engage in behavior that would encourage lawsuits, nor will we be discouraged from actions consistent with our purpose and policy by the possibility of legal action.
- We will not be intimidated by threatened or actual legal action.
- We will not create bad precedent by caving in to demands or settling a lawsuit in a manner that goes against our policies, purpose, or principles.
- We will strive for the utmost transparency in any legal action. We will not agree to any terms requiring confidentiality in considering any settlement.
- We will not negotiate while under the threat of legal action. Normal channels for removal do not apply while under threat of lawsuit.
- We will maintain as part our our listing policy criteria which includes threatened or actual legal action against providers enforcing anti-spam policies or against any blacklists, including Zero Spam. Such listings will not be removed while legal action is ongoing.
- We will not reply to any attempts to contact when under a legal threat.
Before you start venting any feelings, you need to read US Title Code 47,230.